This was the winning chili from a Bon-Ton Chili Cook off from years ago. It has now become a staple in our house and has been used for many meal drop offs for friends and family. I love that this can be a slow cooker or make the night of the recipe, plus it freezes great and is always crowd pleaser!
Gluten-Free Bon-Ton White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe:
- 3 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- I boil the chicken until cooked through, soft and easy to shredded
- 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 3; 15oz cans of Great Northern Beans
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
In a large soup kettle, bring all ingredients EXCEPT the cheese to a boil using medium-high heat. Stir occasionally. Once a boil is reached, stir in cheese and turn head to low to simmer for 20 mins.
SLOW COOKER VERSION: Add all ingredients EXCEPT the cheese to a slow cooker and heat on high for 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours. Shire and cheese 20 mins before serving.
Serve with your favorite chips (ours our Donkey Chips!)