This veggie-rich dish has quickly become a family favorite in our house. The big shocker, Romy actually asked that this dish have MORE cauliflower. I hope you enjoy it as much as our family has.
- 2 small/medium cauliflower heads, cut into florets
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 TBL extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 TBL garlic powder
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
9×13 Baking Dish
- Spray the baking dish with cooking spray. Toss cut cauliflower florets, minced garlic, and olive oil into the baking dish, then salt and pepper
- Bake until tender, about 20 mins
- While that is baking, in a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Once cauliflower is roasted, place shredded chicken on top of it, then spread the buffalo mixture on top.
- Top with shredded cheese and drizzle extra buffalo sauce on top of it.
- Place back into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!