Who doesn’t love to get together with their favorite ladies and a Galentines party is just the ticket. This doesn’t need to be anything fancy, but with a couple of cheap decorations, you can add a little pizzazz to your event.
- Balloons: I am so HAPPY these have made a come back. Balloons are a cheap investment for a big impact. I love to save a few dollars and use candy as my weights. For this galentines party I got some fun valentines suckers and they worked perfect!
- Paper Doilies: Doilies are not for your grandma any more. Plus, when you can pick up a pack of paper doilies for a dollar you can’t go wrong. They can work as place settings, name tags, and coasters and come in all different shapes and colors.
- Candy: Such an easy way to add a little extra to a tablescape, especially during valentines there are so many cute heart shaped candies and who doesn’t love a conversation heart?
- Flowers: What is more feminine then flowers? I LOVE to add fresh flowers to any environment and you don’t have to break the bank with flowers. I tend to pick up a variety bouquet from Trader Joe’s which are normally around $10. Break them up and put them in a couple of little vases, voila!
- Backdrop and Banners: These cuties I picked up at the Target dollar spot for less than $7, but don’t fret these you could easily make with some ribbon. Use a few command strip hooks to hang these up, and there is no mess when taking them down.
Galentine Gift: My love language is gift giving. Regardless if I am spending a lot of money or a little, I LOVE to give the people I love most gifts. My girlfriends are no different. I found this heart swivel straws at Hobby Lobby and couldn’t pass them up! Paired with my favorite beverage La Croix and boom, the perfect easy gift!
Happy Valentines Ladies!!